About Me

My photo
I'm trying to change my life to become the person I've always wanted to be - myself. Now I just need to know who myself is :)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ooopsies....

Hmmm....well I HAVE definitely been lagging. Looking back, seems like I stopped once I got my job. It has been so crazy at work, I rarely have time for much. And being in front of the computer so much at work keeps me away from it at home. Yeah, yeah. Excuses, excuses.

Scott has started boot camp classes (thanks to my urging) and now he's got a weights class at his gym on Tuesdays, a boot camp class outside on Wednesdays and another weights class on Saturday mornings. Of course, my attendance is mandatory, even when I'm kicking and screaming (and on Saturday, I AM kicking and screaming). So with those times taken, it reeeally feels like I have zero time.

Oh, and I've also decided to sign up for the GMAT AGAIN. "Again" because I signed up once, didn't study enough and just decided to bail. I know. It's like $250. THAT is how lazy and uncommitted to myself I can be. I didn't even try to get the $50 back for canceling. I'm furious with myself about it and yet, I never did anything about it.

So now, I have about another month to study. Let's see what happens......

No comments: