About Me

My photo
I'm trying to change my life to become the person I've always wanted to be - myself. Now I just need to know who myself is :)

Friday, December 5, 2008

No! No Dammit No!

No, I won't let this be my life. I will do something special. I will do the things I want to do. I will be happy. I will be healthy. And I will have something interesting to write about, rather than rantings and ravings of things past.

I swear sometimes it's like my head is going to explode with the back and forth. Am I crazy or am I just boring? Is there something wrong or am I just lazy? Am I lying to myself? I want to be like the Sara's of the world who laugh and are happy. I don't want to fake it. I want to FEEL it.

Why won't my body let myself do what my mind wants so badly?

This is ridiculous. Thank goodness nobody is reading.

No comments: